Ticket Refund/Cancellation Policy
1. Tickets are valid for the date and time specified. It is your responsibility to check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
2. Tickets are non-refundable but may be transferred to another name please get in touch at to discuss individuale circumstances and we will try our bes to accomodate.
3. Tickets must not be resold for profit or commercial gain. Failure to comply will make this ticket void.
4. Make & Mend Company reserves the right to refuse admission or attendance to any visitor.
5. Make & Mend Company reserves the right to make any alterations to an advertised event. Where an event is cancelled ticket holders will be offered either tickets for a rescheduled date/rollover to 2022 event or if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event, a refund of the ticket face value.
7. By attending this event or exhibition, ticket holders consent to being photographed or filmed by Make & Mend Company. This may then be used for the purposes of marketing and publicity